We’re Hiring: Project Manager
Bring digital projects to life!
July 2 2021
You’ll be part of the team to execute and deliver the ongoing design and development projects for our clients in the NGO and non-profit sector.
You’ll guide the creative team through our design and development projects to ensure they are completed on time, within budget, and at the highest level of quality. In this role, you’ll partner with the client and our internal team to create and maintain schedules, communicate progress and status of multiple projects, coordinate people and resources, identify challenges, and recommend solutions. Our client’s digital landscape is constantly evolving which means you’ll be juggling multiple initiatives in a fast-paced work environment.
This role is 37.5 hours a week on 1-year maternity-leave contract.
Your day-to-day involves:
- Be solutions-oriented and an excellent communicator
- Create, manage and present Project Briefs (Statements of Work) as well as translating briefs into a project plan
- Create and manage project timelines and status reports to ensure projects are completed efficiently, on time, and within budget
- Be involved in all project kick-off meetings to help determine team strategy, milestones, scope, timeline and deliverables
- Ensure outlined processes are followed across all relevant business units
- Develop working relationships with our clients through regular communication, ensuring clients’ understanding of each project and their satisfaction with the design and development processes
- Proactively manage shared resources to ensure project completion. This includes internal teams as well as freelancers and external contractors
- Ensure the success of each project from initial approach to completion, applying project lifecycle methodologies that best suit the work at hand
- Engage our team to most effectively contribute to the project deliverables
- Track and control project progress (activities, milestones, deliverables) and estimation/re-estimation work as necessary
- Proactive management and monitoring of all assigned projects, communicating any expected changes or risks to timeline, deliverables or scope in a timely manner.
- Supervise testing process alongside the support of QA as development work is ready to progress
- Communicate project status directly to project stakeholder group
- Help the development teams manage relationships with client’s internal IT department
- Coordinate with the team to update our support ticket system and handle requests from retainer clients
- Assist with the new business process – coordinate team to determine hours to estimate, proofreading proposals, attending pitch and kick-off meetings, preparing quotes for additional work for ongoing projects
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience working at a digital agency or web product company
- 5+ years of experience managing end to end web projects (Discovery, Concepts, Development and Maintenance)
- Significant experience managing estimates and budgets
- Experience working directly with client stakeholders outlining project plans and managing deliverables and new business proposals and pitches
- Experience working with Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with common project management tools (Teamgantt), time management (Harvest) and cloud systems (Google Drive, Google Apps & Dropbox)
- Experience managing Technical Requirements in collaboration with internal and external technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of Google Suite
Details & Perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Great clients
- Health spending account
- Competitive salary
About Loop: Design for Social Good:
Loop is a growing creative agency working with leading NGOs, non-profits, and social impact organizations. We build brands and digital experiences that amplify impact and help solve the world’s most pressing challenges. Loop is a full-service creative agency that collaborates with game-changing organizations to amplify their stories and impact through thoughtful and strategic design. From advancing human rights to creating more sustainable cities and everything in between, we help our clients to mobilize people around causes that spur positive change – these include World Wildlife Foundation, Oxfam, World Economic Forum, and more.
We are a small team of passionate designers, strategists and developers. We come from diverse backgrounds, walks of life, multiple continents, and we are excited to welcome another member into our team.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Project Manager – Contract” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loop: Design for Social Good is LGBTQ2S+ run company and an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity & inclusion.