We’re Hiring: Mid-Level Creative Studio Manager
Bring digital projects to life!
January 21 2022
We are looking for a full-time, Mid-Level Creative Studio Manager to join our small, dedicated team of seven creatives. The Creative Manager is a driving force behind our projects and a key link between clients & the creative team. Working with clients in the NGO and non-profit sector, you will manage projects from kick-off to completion by maintaining schedules, providing updates & status reports, and handling the administrative side of our design & web-based projects. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a social conscience and a passion for social good to bring energy & vitality to our day-to-day operations.
Your day-to-day involves:
- Facilitating direct, upbeat and professional communication with our clients
- Acting as the communication bridge between clients and the creative team
- Managing the Studio Calendar including scheduling meetings, kickoffs, check-ins and presentations
- Coordinating our weekly “What’s On” meeting to review weekly tasks, reminders and deadlines with the creative team
- Providing oversight for all project timelines & deadlines to ensure projects are being completed on time and no work is falling through the cracks
- Handling administrative tasks and creating project documentation including kick-off documents, design briefs, project journals, reference sheets, feedback documents, etc.
- Meeting with clients and prospective clients face-to-face and presenting Loop’s project management processes & tools with clarity and confidence
- Ensuring that projects are staying within the allocated budget
- Assisting with web content management by creating content templates and providing content fill support on WordPress websites
- Assisting with new business ventures by providing proposal writing support & proofreading
- Coordinating studio events and gatherings
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience working with or managing a small team or small business
- A background in a creative studio environment
- Experience communicating effectively with clients both in-person and over email
- Experience managing multiple schedules and timelines simultaneously
- A quick learner who can hit the ground running with already established processes & studio practices
- Familiarity with project management tools including Google Workspace and TeamGantt (or similar Gantt scheduling system)
- A passion for social good and a keen awareness of socio-economic issues
- A solutions-oriented multi-tasker and collaborative team member
- Experience with WordPress Content Management Systems
Some Nice to Haves:
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Writing & proposal experience
- Experience with project-based non-profit organizations
Details & Perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Great clients
- Health spending account
- $50,000 – $60,000/year
About Loop: Design for Social Good:
Loop is a creative agency working with leading NGOs, non-profits, and social impact organizations. We build brands and digital experiences that amplify impact and help solve the world’s most pressing challenges. Some of our past & current clients include World Wildlife Fund Canada, Oxfam Canada, the World Economic Forum, and the Jays Care Foundation.
Our studio is evolving and we are looking for a new team member who will fit right in and help foster leadership and collaboration as we work to refine our processes and workflow.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Creative Studio Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loop: Design for Social Good is LGBTQ2S+ run company and an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity & inclusion.